Everyone wishes to live a debt-free life, although it’s not always possible. If your debts are becoming a nightmare that you just can’t handle, don’t panic! Debt doesn’t have to be a life sentence. South Africa has ways to help her citizens manage and reduce their debt in the form of NCR registered debt counsellors. But how can you get hold of this help?
When people are in debt, here are 5 of the most commonly asked questions:
- Why do I need a debt counsellor?
In Johannesburg, over 38% of citizens earning over R12 000 are in debt. Of this figure, 19% are over indebted. With the rising levels of inflation, the figure is expected to rise to over 40% as the prices of basic needs like food and shelter hike in price. This will make the situation harder for anyone in debt.
- What are NCR registered counsellors and how can they help with my debt?
The National Credit Regulator registers counsellors to assist any South Africans suffering from the effects of debt. NCR registered counsellors will work with you, and using legal means, to make your debt a more manageable burden … and keep you from getting into further trouble.
- Where will I find an NCR registered counsellor?
The NCR registered counsellors at Debt Guides are just a call away. We will help you come to an agreement with your creditors to come to an agreement where you are allowed to cover your expenses and use the remaining funds to pay your creditors.
- What can Debt Guides do for me?
Debt Guides will enable you to:
- reduce your installment amount to 60%
- support your basic needs and still manage your debt
- receive protection from blacklisting
- have immediate relief from your debt
Even if you are over-indebted, or if you’re getting threats from your creditors, Debt Guides can help. You can have an immediate debt relief from your creditors despite your debt situation.
With Debt Guides you get relief from
- phone calls from your creditors
- protection you from repossession threats
- protection from making more debts just to keep your head above water
- protection from being black listed
- How can I avoid debts in future?
Regular or mounting debts might be a sign of living a life beyond your means. The solution is identification of what keeps you trapped in the debt cycle. Once the problem is identified, the NCR registered counsellors at Debt Guides will guide you on how to adjust to an affordable yet comfortable lifestyle.
Whether you are in debt or over-indebted, contact Debts Guides today for immediate relief.