Are you in debt or suffering to live within your budget? NCR registered debt counsellors are the right people to speak to. They bring down the monthly instalments to be paid, provide legal protection and help manage your finances to prevent you from incurring more debts. Yes, it’s true! Find out more from Debt Guides.
The National Credit Regulator (NCR), established under the National Credit Act, is responsible for regulating the activities of the South Africa Credit Industry. It has made provisions for providing the services of NCR registered debt counsellors to citizens who are over-indebted, or stressed over debt. The debt counsellors will help in negotiating with credit providers on behalf of people in debt to reduce monthly instalments and stop the slide into even greater debt.
It’s Your Debt. Know Your Rights
It is necessary to know your rights as a consumer. Below are some consumer rights:
- You have the right to debt counselling to help you to manage and pay off your debts.
- You have the right to assistance when over-indebted. Your NCR registered counsellor can negotiate with your credit provider on your behalf. You can see the registry of the registered counsellors and more information at the NCR’s website: ncr.org.za
5 Advantages Of Getting Help From NCR Registered Debt Counsellors
- NCR registered debt counsellors, like those at Debt Guides, provide you with all the information you need, telling you about the advantages and disadvantages of any decision you are about to take. This prevents you from making wrong decisions and regretting them later.
- The debt counsellors will help you pay off your debt with more ease by liaising with your credit providers and negotiating lower interest or smaller monthly instalment prices.
- Once you are placed under debt review, no legal action can be implemented by the credit provider against you. This also protects all your assets from being taken away from you as was the custom before.
- Your finances will be managed by NCR registered debt counsellors and your stress levels will be minimized.
- You will still be able to provide for your daily basic expenses.
Be aware that when you are seeing a debt counsellor, you are not eligible to get more credit until you have settled all your debts.
Why not enlist the services of a NCR registered debt counsellor at Debt Guides and see your debts settled with ease?